1) Sometimes I buy myself flowers for no reason. Like today on teh way home from work. The air was a little warmer, I felt happy and I walked by a flower shop on the corner. I like the color and life it brings into my room. I like to buy myself gifts. If I don't celebrate myself who will?
2) I plan everything. This is one quality that can come in handy for many situation but it can also get me into trouble sometimes. Plan some things in life, others are best left to unveil themselves.
3) I go to museums by myself. The silence allows me to formulate an opinion about the art and it's a good space to foster creativity and new ideas.
4) I date multiple people. I do not need or want a boyfriend. I like dates, meeting new people. I like that coy flirty atmosphere that comes with new territory.
5) I get excited about all the small things. (I'm being serious but I also love the song) I love joy, laughter and happiness. This doesn't mean I don't get sad. I do, believe me i'm human. But it's nice to make the little things into big happy things. My parents always did that for us when we were little and I think it has carried over into my personality. It's fun to live this way, getting excited about life.
I think five little tid bits are enough for you all tonight. Remember my list doesn't have to make sense. It's just a compilation of truths about me that I do or want to do. So let's kick all of the other lists to the curb and shape our own lives. After all we are the ones to have to live em.
Night loves. xoxo