Here is a brief list of the goals that are at the forefront of my agenda.
1. Roll Out Tee Shirt Pre-Orders. I produce an annual charity fashion show and this year i'm working with an amazing designer to sell tee shirts to raise money for the event. All event ticket sales, raffles, vendor fees and donations are donated to the Miles of Hope Charity. The Miles of Hope Foundation assists those affected by Breast Cancer in the Hudson Valley. Find more about the event here.
2. Build My Blog Reach. I'm really learning as I go with blogging. Lately i've been trying to incorporate questions, interaction and more promotion for my blog.
3. Cut Down. I have a little problem where I usually take on way too much. I have many passions and I love to be involved in as many ways as possible. However I need to start trimming down my involvement and really channel my efforts into a few outlets.
4. Read More. I started the summer strong with my reading list. For some reason though my reading time dwindled. Sitting down with a book is therapeutic and it's something I need to set aside time for more often.
5. Build My Network. This October I am headed to PRSSA National Assembly where I hope to build my network even more. Meeting amazing inspirational people, while gaining valuable tools and tips for the upcoming year with PRSSA.
What are some of your goals? xoxo
Check out the blog post that starts this wonderful chat