1) Go to the MET more. (I have only been three times since I moved here. I used to go more when it was a two hour train ride away)
2) Have a picnic in a park with my friends. (Note: bring nerf guns and shoot them at each other)
3) Make a tulle skirt. I see all of these super easy DIY tutorials and I just need to buckle down and do it already!
4) Wear more color. (I own a basically all black wardrobe)
5) Hike more. (I've hiked a lot in the Adirondack's but last summer I didn't do it as much as i'd like to)
6) Go to Coney Island. (I've never been!)
7) Drink more tea and less coffee. (This is an extreme spring challenge one)
8) Go roller skating in NYC. (I used to love to go at home and I want to do it with my friends in Manhattan)
9) Eat brunch with friends. Go out, grab a classy brunch in some classy sundresses. Super classy.
10) Ease off Starbucks and find some quality, small coffee houses. This i've been wanting to do for awhile but I really need to get on it when it's warm enough to explore!
I hope you enjoyed my little list of to-do's. Spring is coming, soon, hopefully. We all can dream, can't we?
Stay warm dolls. xoxo
***I do not own or take credit for the images above in any way. Credit goes to tohttp://wheretoget.it/look/146829 for the skirt and wirednyc.com for the picture of the MET.